CHRISTMAS SWAPSHOPAROONIE
Quite a long time ago the lovely Ali at Very Berry decided to give a christmas twist to one of her fantastic swaps.
A Christmas decoration scrappy swap.


The gauntlet was thrown down, the challenge accepted and very unusually for me I got on with it almost straight away.
And then I put it all away I just had to hammer in a copper nail and take some photos.
LOADS of time to do that thought I.
Tick tock tick tock
Emails passed between mine own self and Linnhie of Wee mindings, my swap partner.
Tick Tock.
Deadlines were set.
Tick tock
Trips to the frozen north taken.
Tick Tock
Reminders sent.
Tickerty tickerty tick tock.
A beautiful parcel arrived on my doorstep.


Ticker ticker ticker tick tock.
Hasty photos taken, nails quickly banged.
Package wrapped, pen in hand, no address.
Emails searched, hair pulled.
Frantic email sent to avery calm and forgiving Linnhie
And finally a mad late evening dash to the post box.
Fingers crossed they arrive in time.
I do wonder why this always happens.
But I guess I'm just too old to change now.
I know it naughty because Linnhie won't have received her package yet, but if I don't show you now I never will.
So here are some sneaky peekies of what I sent.

"Snow" garland
And Reel christmas token, you may remember the reel love tokens from earlier in the year.

So now I am off to do a bit of light relaxing as for the first time ever I have finished my christmas shopping with a week to go.
Hurrah!
Love Nora xxx

Comments

  1. Oh I can relate to all of this so much! Don't worry, Jane, you are not alone ;)
    Strangely I've finished all my xmas shopping too. Have a wonderful rest :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your post and wish you a happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your swappy thing looks amazing.....and sorry! but I have WRAPPED all mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post - am about to steal some of the pics and put them in my blog post about the swap! I love what you sent and received - gorgeous stuff...

    Hope you had a great Christmas, and I know it's a bit early yet, I'm sending you tonnes of good wishes for 2012. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts