New John Carter Trailer introduced by Andrew Stanton | Official Disney 2...

WHAT NORA GETS UP TO WHEN NO ONE IS LOOKING.
I took the ginger one and his friend Emily to the cinema the other day.
We were all very excited to see the trailer for the upcoming Disney spectacular
"John Carter"
If you watch very carefully at about 2.09 mins in you will see the
golden bridesmaids costumes I made.
The are only there for a moment so don't blink!
Hopefully there will be more of them in the film!
It is out in the UK at the beginning of March.
We are all very excited!


Love Nora xxx

Comments

  1. Fantastic...and even that blink-and-you-miss-it moment is awesome. The costume/dress looks fabulous (and blooming hard to make, in my mind All that sheer light slippery fabric. *shudders*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have absolutely no idea how impressed I am.....I envy and covet your job!! When are you leaving??? but then again who would want my tatty efforts at dressmaking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever clogs you are and how great to see your work on the big screen!
    And good for impressing the kiddies ;-)
    Not sure I saw the bridesmaids costume, the lady with the cutout dress?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts