MAMMA'S LITTLE BOY LOVES STITCHIN' STITCHIN' PART THE SECOND.
OR GETTING THE JUBILEE ALL STITCHED UP.

The bombshell has been getting all stitchy again.
This time in the old red white and blue.




He wants to send it to Her Maj.
But I think I want it to stay here.
Please note that whilst in previous posts we have shown scant regard for our children's health and safety in the pursuit of an interesting post. 
This time we have on the high vis vest of extreme safety.
Hope you are all having a wonderful Jubilee weekend.
Love Nora xxx

Comments

  1. Glad to see you taking safety seriously.
    Love the stitching, I would want to keep it as well!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always way your safety vest when stitching!! Looks like he's having fun. Be sure he wears his embroidery helmet next time ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the high-vis vest approach. Maybe a hard hat next time as well...? Tsk, I see LimeRiot has beaten me to the hard-hat joke. Keep stitching, bombshell :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had to join when I read your About Me ... apart from having red hair and liking G&T's the rest of the list applies to me! Hope you have a lovely week, your new follower Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts