THE DAY AFTER THE DAY BEFORE.

Today we wrapped up warm and snuggled up in front of the fire.
We were all a little jaded after a very late night in which 50% of the family over indulged in alcohol and mainly potato, cheese and egg based food. The other 50% ran about with a motley crew of like minded souls becoming over excited and over indulging in haribo.
Yesterday was a day when some of the things that used to take over all my spare time and space in my brain when I was in London seemed to re germinate. 
Workshops and mad community projects. 
For a fleeting moment I thought "This is one of the things I wanted to leave behind me when I left London". 
But really only a fleeting moment. It felt so good watching ideas take flight, does it matter if they get swept up in the morning with the rest of the party debris? I realised what I had been missing since we moved.


So with a befuddled head full of ideas we spent the morning making an accordion. 


Then we went out to do some wind powered skate boarding.


Look Mum, no hands!


Topped off with hot chocolate and cake to warm up frozen fingers.
Then home for pyjamas and more loafing about in front of the fire.
Night night, sleep tight, hope the bed bugs don't bite.
Love Nora xxxx

Comments

  1. wooo hoooo look at him fly.........D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like such a perfect day! M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a wonderful time!
    I love the accordion photo so much!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your post - and your boys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts